Our Pledge to You
- If we are not the right fit for you or your matter, we will say so up front.
- What a client tells us is confidential under the law.
- We will talk about fees and costs up front.
- Your e-mails and phone calls will be returned promptly.
- We will keep you up-to-date on your matter.
See What Clients Say
You’ll Like Our Flexible Appointments
We can see you outside of regular business hours, and meet you at our office, or at your home, business, assisted living facility, nursing home, hospital or your favorite coffee shop. Because we may be meeting a client or working elsewhere at any particular time, it is important to set up an appointment rather than dropping by the office. Call us at 360-697-3422. If we can’t take your call, please leave a message. Your call will be returned promptly.
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice to you, and you should not act on it without seeking advice from an attorney licensed in your state. Inquiry by email or telephone will not be considered confidential, or establish an attorney-client relationship until we can check for conflicts of interest, and thereafter mutually agree to represent you.
Content copyright 2015. Robert K. Hawkinson, P.S. All rights reserved.